Welcome to LTX Law Group of Maryland
LTX Law Group has been in existence for over 20 years, providing quality representation to its clients in many facets of the law, including real estate matters, criminal defense and general litigation.
Interested in Hiring Us?
Schedule a Call.
LTX Law Group Practice Areas
LTX Law Group is comprised of legal professionals serving the needs of clients locally and nationally. The practice is led by the managing partner, Mark Wittstadt.
- Real Estate Law
- Loss Mitigation
25 Years Of Experience And Counting
Mark has been licensed to practice law in Maryland since June 1991. Although his practice has concentrated on real estate related matters, including title examinations and legal reviews of same; litigation to resolve issues in the chain of title, real estate settlements and property ownership disputes; Mark has successfully handled matters involving criminal defense, DWI/DUI defense, and personal injury recovery. Mark has been the driving force behind the success of the firm and practice. In recent years Mark has scaled his practice back from a national platform employing over 800 people including over 120 lawyers, to a boutique practice with dedicated professionals so that he could get back to the basics of being a lawyer and helping his clients in a meaningful way.
Why Work With LTX Law Group?
LTX Law Group is an agent in good standing with Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, and is authorized to issue policies of title insurance in connection with real estate transactions. The legal team at LTX Law Group has the knowledge and insight to guide its clients through the most difficult of situations and the most complex of transactions.
LTX Law Group is one of the go-to firms in Maryland due to our track record of success, ongoing education, core values and expertise. Here are some quick facts about our team that sets us apart from other law groups:
- LTX Law Group is proud to be an agent in good standing with Fidelity National Title Insurance Agency and is the issuing agent for all policies of title insurance associated with real estate closings handled by the LTX Companies.
- Further, LTX Law Group is responsible for all funds in connection with the real estate closing. The funds are held in a safe and secure attorney escrow account and are not disbursed until all conditions in connection with the closing are fully and finally met.
- LTX Law Group is available and provides assistance to guide Lawyers Title Exchange, LLC when issues come up in title examinations being performed for third parties.
- LTX Law Group conforms in all aspects to the values of the LTX Companies – Commitment, Integrity and Trust. LTX Law Group insures that all best practices required by our clients and the real estate industry are adhered.
- LTX Law Group has fully implemented the ALTA Best Practices as recommended and will provide copies of same to lenders upon request.